Conveyors are made for feeding waste paper into the pulper vat, transporting waste and for other purposes.
Belt conveyors are manufactured in two versions: with belt fastening on a haulage chain and with transmission of motion by drums.
The delivery set includes a frame, a stretching station, a drive station, supports, a conveyor belt.
The overtime clutch is installed in the drive.
Main technical characteristics:
- Ability to withstand bales up to 750 kg (up to 500 kg per lineal meter).
- The maximum angle of inclination of the conveyor belt is 30˚.
- Belt speed up to 12 m / min.
- The width of the belt is up to 1400 mm., the working width of the belt conveyor is 1300 mm.
- The working width of the plate conveyor – 1600 mm.
- Electric motor complete with frequency control system of rotation speed.
The conveyor is designed depending on the technical inquiry.